First Aid Annual Refresher
This 3hr First Aid Annual Refresher course is suitable for anyone aged 16+ who wish to follow the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and First Aid Industry body (FAIB) recommendation that first Aiders have annual refresher training to maintain their skills and keep up to date with any changes which may happen between completing a First Aid course and requalifying.
Who Should Attend This Course?
The First Aid Annual Refresher course is for anyone who needs a First Aid Annual skills update and to refresh their existing first aid knowledge especially anyone who holds a valid Emergency First Aid at Work or First Aid At Work certificate.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Role and Responsibilities of a First Aider
- Assessing an incident
- Provide first aid to an unresponsive and breathing normally casualty
- Manage a casualty who is unresponsive and NOT breathing normally
- Demonstrate how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Manage a casualty with external bleeding