Wellbeing days and health checks (Body MOT`s) are a great starting point if you would like to take those first steps into assisting your employees’ health and wellbeing. The wellbeing days and health checks are interactive and informative and will be bespoke to create a day that is either general in content or aimed to target key health messages.
Aspire health professionals will take your employees through a series of checks and by your employees knowing their health numbers, they can take control of their lifestyle and make small changes for real health gains.
All health results are instant with everyone receiving comprehensive feedback and an individual wellbeing day screening booklet; test results can then be recorded and compared at each visit on their health status and, where necessary, referral for ongoing support.
How can a Wellbeing day benefit your organisation?
The wellbeing day and health Checks are designed to provide a comprehensive, enjoyable and cost effective health event, and will provide a platform for:
- Employee engagement
- Employee health and wellbeing
- Absence management
- Improved health and safety
- Providing information to employees as to the value and importance of their wellbeing
- Helping your staff understand their wellbeing status and making changes based on personal information
- Help engagement with any health risk appraisal / needs assessment questionnaires
- Providing a great team building event with a wellbeing feel
- Utilising “wellbeing champions” to get their colleagues involved
Wellbeing: the 20 minute Body MOT
A very comprehensive review of your employees’ health to include the following health checks:
- Blood pressure
- Full cholesterol blood test
- Blood glucose
- Body fat %
- Fat mass %
- Total body water
- Body mass index
- Peak flow – lung function
- Oxygen saturation
- Results and lifestyle review
To help your organisation implement further health initiatives, we will provide you with a comprehensive report from the wellbeing day.