This 3 Hour Introductory course is for anyone looking to understand more and improve their Awareness and knowledge in Mental Health. The course will look at what defines Mental Health, the common causes, and the impact it can have on everyone. The course will also explore how we can evaluate and maintain our own Mental Health and Wellbeing
Who Should Attend This Course?
This introductory course is suitable for anyone that would like to increase their awareness in Mental Health and Wellbeing for themselves and others
Course Learning Outcomes
- What is Mental health and Wellbeing
- Recognising possible signs and symptoms of a person that has Mental Ill-Health
- Mental Health and its stigma
- How to access help for those in crisis or need
- Maintaining our own Mental Health and Wellbeing.