Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace
This 12 Hour Mental health and Wellbeing in the workplace course will qualify you as an Ambassador for Mental Health and Wellbeing within your workplace. The course covers the more complex Mental Health conditions and the Law in relation to Mental Health and Wellbeing. You will also have the information on prevention, intervention, action plans, signposting and supporting others.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to become a designated Mental Health and Wellbeing Ambassador within their workplace, has Line Manager responsibility and has a responsibility for staff Mental Health and Wellbeing within the workplace.
Course Learning Outcomes
- What is mental health and wellbeing
- The law in relation to mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of mental ill-health
- How to access help for those in crisis or need
- How to maintain our own mental health and wellbeing
- Using a mental health and wellbeing action plan to help those in crisis or need
- Signposting to internal and external professional`s for help and guidance
- An understanding of the more complex mental health conditions
- Promoting mental health and wellbeing policies, strategies, and action plans
- How to become an Ambassador for mental health and wellbeing
- Information on self-care to aid prevention to help others and yourself