Principles of Health and Safety within the Workplace
The 3 Hour Level 1 Principles of Health and Safety Within the Workplace Course will give you an introduction and basic understanding of the principles of health and safety within the workplace. It can also be used within an organisation’s induction programme
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is designed for employees in all working environments, it will be particularly useful to new workers who are required to take a health and safety induction training course at the start of their employment.
If you have already taken an induction level health and safety course and need to maintain or build on your existing knowledge, then it is recommended that you take our Level 2 Health and Safety within the Workplace course.
If you are an employer, manager, or supervisor and you require an advanced level of training then it is recommended you take our Level 3 Health and Safety in the workplace course.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- An introduction to the principles of health and safety within the workplace
- The definition of workplace health and safety and why it is important
- Understanding the main responsibilities for the principles of health and safety within the workplace
- Employers and employees, responsibilities for upholding health and safety within the workplace
- Common work-related hazards that cause accidents and ill-health