Manual Handling Safety at Work
This 3 Hour Manual Handling safety at Work Course helps employers ensure that they and their employees are sufficiently trained in the principles and practices of safe manual handling.
This course provides the necessary information and training for organisations to understand more about the risks associated with manual handling, how to undergo a risk assessment and how to ensure appropriate control measures are put in place.
It follows the requirements of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (MHOR) and provides a practical guide for managing and carrying out safe and healthy manual handling.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is suitable for anyone aged 16+. The manual handling course is aimed at employees at all levels who may undertake manual handling operations, including the transporting of a load of items by lifting, lowering, pushing, pulling, carrying, manoeuvring, steadying or transporting thereof by hand or by bodily force.
This course is perfect as part of each new employee’s induction and refresher training
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the reasons for safe Manual Handling.
- Understand how Manual Handling risk assessments contribute to improving Health and Safety.
- Understand the principles associated with Manual Handling Safety at Work.
- Describe efficient and Safe Manual Handling principles.
- Be able to apply the Manual Handling Safety at Work principles